Who are we?
Deep Learning Academy is a black owned private company registered in the republic of South Africa (BBBEE Level 1). We are passionate about Human resources and entrepreneurship development. We believe that every organisation faces change. Change is part of life and therefore also part of the ‘life’ of a business organisation. We help organisations recognize changes and adapt to them timeously through our SMART Business and Human Resources Solutions.
Today’s world calls for organisations that are quick to adapt and leaders that are risk takers and trend setters. Gone are the days when organisations fought over demand, today’s leaders create demand, that is why Deep Learning Academy has taken it as its mission to equip current and future leaders with strategic management skills, business management skills and strategic leadership skills among others.
What do we do?
The safety of our delegates always comes first that is why our E-learning offerings have enabled business to operate as usual even though delegates could not be in a normal boardroom set up during the Covid 19 pandemic. Our professional facilitators conduct trainings virtually and interaction is two way as if it were in a boardroom set up.
We provide Consulting services for individuals and organisations and these include:
• SDF services for organisations that require assistance in the following: Submission of the WSP to the releveant Seta and advicing the employer on the quality assuarance requirement set by Seta.
• Assessment of learner performance.
• Moderation of learner performance.
• Training and Facilitation
Seta Related Training
We are an accredited Skills Development Provider by the Services SETA to offer the following programmes:
• Qual ID: 57712 LP 74630, Further Education and Training Certificate: Generic Management
• Qual ID: 49648, National Certificate: New Venture Creation (SMME)
• Qual ID: 61755, General Education and Training Certificate: Business Practice
These programmes can be offered to the general public and to employees of an organisation under SETA funded learnerships or Unfunded Learnerships.
For more infomation such as career insights visit our blog.
Get updates on newly published courses and programmes.